Thursday, September 25, 2014

Testimonials

I just received another lovely letter of thanks and I wanted to share it.  Thank you to all my clients who refer me, it is the purest compliment. Thank you.

I would gladly recommend Jocelyn to help you realize your vision when putting together an album. I worked with her when I had the idea of a wedding album for my wife for my anniversary. 
We had never had a professional one done and this idea – 
without my wife’s input - was fraught with peril from a husband’s perspective. 
However, she was able to sit with me and get a sense of what was most important and listened to what I had to say and did not push me in one direction or another. That way I felt like I had the necessary input into the layout and direction of the album. It was great fun. 
Plus, the album was a huge success and my wife was surprised and happy that we had such a fabulous wedding album to finally share. And my children love it!   Michael W.

No comments:

Post a Comment